Stay with us during your business trip to Caithness
The Ulbster Arms Hotel and Lodges is your home away from home while you are on business. We’re situated a short drive from Dounreay, Scrabster, Thurso and Wick, making our hotel the ideal base for your business trip to Caithness. Our comfortable surroundings give you a chance to escape at the end of a busy day.
We understand your needs when you’re travelling for business. A night in a hotel is not necessarily a holiday for you, but our goal is to ensure that you still enjoy and benefit from it - and leave with positive memories of your stay. After all, we want you to come back!
What to expect
Here are some of the things you can expect from your stay at the Ulbster Arms Hotel and Lodges.
● We offer a variety of rooms, most with desk space (just let us know if you need one when you make your booking)
● There are complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (with locally baked biscuits!) for you to enjoy
● We have several comfortable communal areas where you can meet, relax, eat, drink or catch up on work, including the reception lounge, lounge bar and library. High-speed Wifi access is available throughout the hotel, as are plenty of comfortable armchairs from which to read or catch up on work
● Set yourself up for the busy day ahead with a full Scottish breakfast and choice of fresh fruit, juice, yoghurt and cereal, all served between 06:30 - 09:30 Monday to Saturday, and 06:30 – 10:00 on Sundays
● Located in Halkirk, on the banks of the River Thurso, the hotel has spacious grounds and is an ideal spot for a walk to clear your mind after a busy day. If you prefer the coast, the closest beach (Thurso East) is only a ten minute drive away, and there are numerous other stunning beaches sprinkled along the north coast
● Travelling with others? You may want to book our Ulbster or Milton lodges. Both offer a living/dining area that is separate from the bedrooms, so they’re perfect for relaxing, catching up on work or hosting small meetings
● Our staff are welcoming, friendly, and professional: to them, nothing is any trouble!
Get in touch to discuss our corporate packages, which can be tailored to your needs. For example, we can provide packed lunches and evening meals for an all-inclusive deal.